نحن نقوم بتقديم أفضل الخدمات وبأنسب الأسعار
شهادة مستخدم اوتوديسك
Career and technical education programs across the United States equip students with marketable 2D and 3D design skills by teaching them to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software. Autodesk Certified User certification confirms students have the skills necessary to continue their design careers—whether they attend college, enter the workforce or work toward additional levels of industry certification after graduation.
Autodesk Certified User certificates enhance student college applications and resumés, providing evidence of competency and proficiency. Earning User-level certifications while in school gives students confidence as they continue to master Autodesk products and pursue Associate and Professional-level certifications in the future.
- Certification is a valuable student retention and motivation strategy.
- The value that ACU certification holds for recruiters and hiring managers provides the motivation students need to complete their coursework and advance.
- Certification increases course value.
- Certification will enrich the substance and value of your curricula, especially courses involving digital drafting, design and engineering.
- Certification gives students the opportunity to develop the digital communications skills they need for academic success and future employability.
- Certification provides a strong foundation for teachers.
- For a wide range of courses, teachers can give more to their students by personally achieving a high skill level in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor applications.
- Academic administrators can boost existing teacher development programs with ACU certification.
- Certification is cost efficient and easy to implement.
- The ACU certification program brings onsite training and testing that has been traditionally outsourced.
- Exams can be downloaded to testing centers within academic departments, which make certification convenient, easy and effective.
- Certification prepares students.
- Autodesk certification enables students to start their post-secondary or professional careers with validated design and drafting software knowledge.
- Certification positions the college or job candidate as being highly motivated and productive.
- Employers value Autodesk software knowledge.
- The workplace need for proficiency in Autodesk applications will only increase.
- Certification is a qualification that colleges and hiring managers look for, and will use as a tool to screen and select candidates.
- AutoCAD Certified Use
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User
The new Autodesk Certified User certification will:
- Focus on Autodesk product skills through performance-based testing
- Certifies entry level skills in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- Incorporate into existing architecture, engineering and design courses